[kj] Berlin Gigs !!!

Webster Andy (Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Trust) andywebster at nhs.net
Sat Mar 22 16:30:07 EDT 2008

I have just booked tickets for the 2 nights in Berlin !!!
Myself & a friend are coming from England - is anyone else going ???
Would be good to meet up at some stage in Berlin !!!!!!

This message may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages are sent every day by the system. To find out why more and
more NHS personnel are switching to this NHS Connecting for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail