[kj] [KJ] OT: Charlatan fans...

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Mar 23 18:01:38 EDT 2008

Any fans of the e Charlatan's on this list?

If there is, feck off and listened to something good for a change,
jeppers they're crap!

Anyway, if I've not offended anyone, you can listen to just how bad
they are by download their album from:-

http://www.xfmmanchester.co.uk/Article.asp?b=multimedia&id=602757

Let's just hope some better bands follow their example!