[kj] OT: Emo Road Trip

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 13:46:36 EDT 2008

I agree Oliver! The origin is so taking out of context!

We were watching that tv show "Wife Swap" the other night...For those who do
not know what it is it is basically a reality TV show and two families swap
wife's and they are both different families. Anyway one of the sons was into
that Scream-O crap and he had some gay ass band plus he was the biggest geek
and a bit kind of feminine. So this mother wanted to get this other son of
the family to start his own band and his Father goes.. I don't even know what
this Cream-O stuff is! Classic!

~LB

In a message dated 3/23/2008 10:35:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,