[kj] Gary the KJ Fan ? Invocation on MOTD

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Mar 22 20:07:46 EDT 2008

Indeed it is true ... just seen it myself, I doubt the choice of music is anything to do with Lineker, Hansen or Lawrenson but good to hear KJ on the BBC ... more royalties at least ... it was a BBC reminder for "the big four" playing on Sunday (Man United vs Liverpool and Chelsea vs Arsenal) ... Jel & myself will be at Stamford Bridge as usual tomorrow ... he should be back online soon ... he had a few PC problems ... I spoke to Jel at the recent Derby County match ... he asked me to say hello to you all ... Raven's death affected him greatly ... he also lost his best mate that week in a tragic accident at Heathrow's T5 < http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7065864.stm > ...