[kj] Gary the KJ Fan

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 19:01:05 EDT 2008

hi folks, been off line for a while, came back a week or two again but lurked and not posted!

Just watching Match of the Day on the portable with my attention on the pc when I heard Innovocation being played. Gary L and Hansen fans of the greatest band on the planet who would have thought it!!!

Would have been Inside the Termite Mound for my team who are several seasons from being on MOTD even if we had a half decent team!!