[kj] KJ in LA --

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 21:26:29 EDT 2008

LOL - that sounds massively entertaining! I hope the horse-head is real. For entertainments sake!

Yeah, I'm impressed with the new album. 'Adrenalin' is reminiscent (structure & melodic aspects) of
PJ Harveys 'Big Exit', even down to the vocal at times, which is a bit strange - do they not think
someone would make the connection?

But yes, good album :)