[kj] OT: Stop this man

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Mar 19 19:27:45 EDT 2008

All this and not one mention of George Carlin.
You're all a bunch of heathens.

At 07:03 PM 3/19/2008, you wrote:

>He's one of my all-time top faves - an obsession. Along with Peter Cook

>& so on...

>Oh & just for the sake of upsetting the list numpty, yeah, erm, Bernard

>Manning is a total hero of mine. I hung on his every word. I bet the

>irony will be missed in that one. When one is being 'dead agented' the

>words are twisted in any way possible to make ones' reputation stink of

>shit:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_controversy - look for

>"Dead agenting"

>I cannot really understand how any fuckwit could read my email & deduce

>that I think Bill ripped-off Leary. D'oh!!!

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.