[kj] OT: Stop this man

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Mar 19 19:23:14 EDT 2008

Is it anything similar to chef's salty chocolate balls?

At 06:47 PM 3/19/2008, you wrote:

>Me & You, on that Island. Of course, you'd have to suck my balls though.

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.