[kj] OT: Stop this man - Bush !

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 19 18:58:41 EDT 2008

It's surreal, I mean I remember reading 1984 as a kid and wondering what
it'd ACTUALLY be like in 1984...I have no idea what it must feel like to
live in the 'States with that fucking clown in office.

As Joe Rogan said...the problem with dumb people, is they don't know
they're dumb. They're not aware. So, if you DON'T think George Bush is
dumb...then by definition you're dumber than him.