[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 12:58:06 EDT 2008

No mate, it's just the sort of quote that a far lefty would use to put my argument down. I think the Scientologists call it 'dead agenting' - when you try to make someone who's telling the truth look a fool by sticking as much shit to their name as possible. Frankly, Olly can go fuck himself into his stupid far left grave - ha ha, he'll never see his utopia - what a fucking tragedy, lol !!!!!!!!!