[kj] KJ in LA --

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Mar 18 22:52:46 EDT 2008

Was that the drummer in that Youtube link to the '91 show you sent around,
where him and Perry were nekkid? That as friggin' unbelievable drumming,
don't care how technical it was, THAT was what a drum kit was invented
for. Notice how it sounds like that fanboy creams himself as soon as the
song is over :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsBGHwSig0U&feature=related

I've completely changed my opinion on Jane's Addiction, I'm happy to say.
Ferrel used to get on my tits, and Navarro always has, but damn that's
some good music.