[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 16:51:31 EDT 2008

Thing is Patster, many of us on here are going to be able to think enough about this shit, to decide whether we want to use one of these on-line services or not. I know that the way I use these services is not harmful to me or my privacy, simply because they don't have any of that information, other than what's already known about me in marketing databases & in that we're all the same.

If you can understand that human communication is constantly evolving/changing, then you'll get exactly WHY things like Myspace & facec0ck get used on a large scale - it's simply a portal for said communication. I'm not getting any new 'fwends' or whatever, I'm using it like a faster version of the postal service. Morality isn't the point. Like the French trying to conserve their language in stone, language will pay no attention to rules...

I mean, if I were to pay Myspaz money for extra webspace to host more mp3's, or buy some of facec0ck's services, then fair comment, but I'm totally free-loading off these pricks! Right now, I'm having my cake & am eating it :)

So, I'm not being naive in my use of these two portals of communication, because they don't know shit about ME! I've not sold my soul to anyone other than my b at stard employer (I can't get 'round that one YET).

In fact, I think we have more to fear from the likes of Google!

Tibet is just another sad example of what mankind does well.