[kj] Killing Joke Spring 2001 demos ("Futureshock," etc.)

MARKEC markec at telenet.be
Tue Mar 18 12:32:02 EDT 2008

Wow...

More and more 2001 demo's keep on being mentioned here ;-)
Some of them I have never heared of before !!

That idea of another "The Bootleg Vinyl Archive" isn't a bad idea at
ALL !!!

Untill now, I managed to find "Future Shock", "Universe B",
"Inferno", "Afterburner" ...

But there seems to be much more....
hm... exiting !!!

Cheers

Op 18-mrt-08, om 17:18 heeft B. Oliver Sheppard het volgende geschreven: