[kj] Killing Joke Spring 2001 demos ("Futureshock," etc.)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 12:18:14 EDT 2008

Also, one of the two "Spring 2001 demos" I have is called "Silent Rage."
Also a good song. Does anyone have the entirety of this batch? I guess
it would include "Future Shock", "Silent Rage," Tail Spain," some others?

If anyone has any of these post-2000 songs on mp3, etc., could they
contact me off list or something? As well, I'd be more than happy to
send "Future Shock" and "Silent Rage," bot from 2001 I guess, off list,
as mp3.

-Oliver