[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:15:51 EDT 2008

I posted the Guardian link, as I was curious about what iPat posted, and found the link upon searching.> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:04:11 +0000> From: pmdavies at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right> > i never posted the article Ade. I posted the Bracket Press link, the> stuff from Bracket Press is rather good and beautifully packaged. I> have many Penny Rimbaud books from them.> > I don't either join those 'communities' - how avante guarde eh! But i> guess that putting something out there in mainstream press miht just> jolt a few out of their sleep, even if its too simplistic for some.> > So in conclusion, i didnt express an opinion, i simply passed on a> link to Bracket Press, an independent press worthy of consideration,> not that i need to explain myself.> > we could always march up and down a street, that always changes things> > : )> > > On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:15 PM, ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:> > Pat-ster,> >> > I'm surprised you can't see just what a heap of sh!t that so-called> > article is. Wow - big money people invest in things that could be big.> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering