[kj] OT- I couldn't help but to think of the West

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 07:04:17 EDT 2008

The key thing i learned from it all (in a greater context) is that there is
always a bubble of some kind in the american economy, either in the works
or full-fledged. The trick is to spot it, jump on, and jump off before everyone
else does.
Since the 90s it's been stock, then tech stocks, then real estate, then
commodities (presently); then........

"Joker Portland, Oregon" <whipjokerlash at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } It alway amazed me that people are surpised by what is happening to the housing market here in the States. Talk about a superficial market! They should have made it illegal for people to get into the houses they did with bullshit mortgages and inflated prices, fucking getting taken advantage of. I know you'll say they should have known better, but does it make it right....