[kj] Geordie's solo album

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 15:34:56 EDT 2008

I agree with your point -- and I'm hoping for a healthy bit of creative
tension rather than mutual pats on the back.

But as far as public comments go, I don't know how much we should ever
read into them, considering the interests of humo(u)r and
self-promotion. If I had such a public working relationship with some of
my old friends, I'd be disappointed if they *didn't* jab me in a few
interviews as a fat geography teacher. Youth was credited on KJ2003 but
didn't want to tour -- that's fine ... then expect some public ribbing!
As an answer to "where's Youth on this tour?" that's more entertaining
than: "Well, we have two bass players. Raven was more eager and free."