[kj] Geordie's solo album

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 21:24:50 EDT 2008

> Ohhhh the excitement its too much lol.

I'm bursting !

Will Jaz wear a corset?

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Termite
Sent: 14 March 2008 00:48
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Geordie's solo album

Yeah it will be interesting to hear what transpires for sure. I wonder if
any of the post rock sound of Transmission will be evident at all with Youth
and Big Paul on board? (Keyboards there however were mainly done by Simon
Tong who has worked with Gorillaz and Verve's Urban Hymns) , will they
recycle themselves, to try and capture that old KJ sound?, will youths
production wreck the recording like with Democracy?. Will Jaz get back
behind the keyboard on stage to hide his bulging fat waist, but use it as a
coup that they want to recapture those early KJ concerts when he always
stood behind the keyboard.....

Ohhhh the excitement its too much lol.