[kj] Venue info

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 03:45:21 EDT 2008

I've decided to go to Paris as its seems it's a more intimate venue and I've
seen KJ in Berlin already, you're right Berlin is a fantastic city. If it
was at the SO36, as it was meant to be before it got canceled a few years
ago, then that would have been a different matter.

I'd like to do all three, Berlin, Paris and Brussels, but I'd never get it
past my better half.

Brian.