[kj] Venue info

MARKEC markec at telenet.be
Tue Mar 11 18:02:37 EDT 2008

Ey ey...
Don't you underestimate our grear Belgian Audiences... ask any
band .. they all will confirm that the belgian audience is a great

Dull?? The flemish?? The Walloons?? I think not !!!
You are very welcome to see for yourself ;-)))))

Cheers!

Markec, Mechelen (Flanders, Belgium)

np Crass "Christ - The Album"

Op 11-mrt-08, om 18:42 heeft melinda grant het volgende geschreven: