[kj] ot cnn news autism vaccine case won

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:57:36 EST 2008

I forget what it was now but wasn't there was a case where a child
with autism was given medicine for - i think...? - a bad stomach & it
alleviated the condition?
Like I say, I can't remember the exact details - will have a rummage

Just rummaged

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/171203.stm

dunno whether there's been any development on this?