[kj] OT - Corporate Links with Nazism

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sat Mar 1 18:01:55 EST 2008

Bloody hell Pete. You've posted something I agree with! I suppose the issue
is not the unalterable dubious history of a company, rather the
ill-considered desire to cover up that dubious history. I think the only
position that is ethically justifiable is to be completely open about
historical corporate alliances, as the alternative is to live in constant
fear of some intrepid journo making a meal out of your circumspection.

www.ibmandtheholocaust.com is a good resource relating to a fascinating,
albeit biased to "God Delusion" proportions, book.

Darren

Hungerford, UK