[kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 17:20:17 EST 2008

"There is a similar situation today in Saudi Arabia where Budget Rent-a-Car, for example, not wanting to rock the boat, honors that country's legal prohibition on female drivers, so if a woman wants to rent a car @ Budget in Saudi Arabia, she must also rent a male chaperone,"

That is bullshit . Its forbidden under Saudi law for Females to be in a car with a Male who isn't a close relative.
This law is enforced by the feared Saudi Religious police and the punishment is severe , there was a case last year where a female was found to have been in a car with someone who wasn't a relation and she got four years in jail and 60 lashes of the whip .
Also Volkswagen, Bunn, Siemens, Bayer are all German companies and of course they would have been involved with the German Government of the time . If Hitler would have phoned up the President of Volkswagen and put an order in for a few trains.....do you honestly think that President of Volkswagen would have replied " Well Adolf, before I agree to sell you some Trains, do you mind me asking what you are going to use them for" .
Why is it important anyway ? Are you trying to suggest that the Companies that you mentioned have Nazi connections in 2008? Just because Volkswagen worked for the Naziz, that doesn't mean that the company had anything to do with the regimes policies in the 1930's let alone having anything to do with Nazi's in 2008.