[kj] What about Benny?

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 09:15:25 EST 2008

It's heartening that so many people are concerned about Benny, but I
wouldn't imagine that Benny himself would feel slighted about "sitting
this one out" in order for the original incarnation of Killing Joke to
play together again. If he has any reverence for the history of the
band, he knows how significant Big Paul's return is.

And, frankly, I didn't think Benny's contributions to the last album
were all *THAT* amazing, although that's invariably because you could
barely distinguish his parts in the muddled mess.

Alex in NYC