[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 28 21:46:14 EDT 2008

There also just really needs to be a super nice, super cleared,
non-grainy, etc., collection of old interviews, official music videos,
and live performances captured on video, the earlier the better. That is
way way way way way way way overdue. The clips I saw in this trailer of
pre-1985 KJ performances looked like they'd been lifted from YouTube. :((((

And yeah I'd rather see that sort of stuff than some hot air balloon
trip over a ley line in Peru or whatever.

-Oliver