[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 21:41:16 EDT 2008

  Yeah, that was a good analogy (Spinal Tap).  I think Jaz has
been of late unwittingly "Spinal Tapping" the band's earlier
attitudes.

   Now if this movie ends up being just a useless Jaz promo
(a 'Jazzercise'?**) I'd quickly end up losing respect for him
on a more human level, and for the band for letting it happen
that way, if the movie indeed goes that way.

 ~~ I want to see a movie about the band, i do not want to see a film about Jaz Coleman. ~~

   If Jaz of late (last decade or so) wants to joke about and
portray (music aside) a "lite" version of the band's essence
and have his own sort of fun with it then so be it, cool, but if
he reduces the band's essence to a mere joke - and a joke where
he's the jester still - then he really will have reduced the band's
name to shit.
   Then they will surely need a new trailer for the Death &
Resurrection Show to match.

**and from the North Cuntry
        no less (see address)

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'