[kj] OT : CARDIACS are in session on BBC RADIO 6 tonight

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Jun 24 05:15:19 EDT 2008

>From Myspace : CARDIACS - The Organ Page :

CARDIACS are in session on Marc Riley's BBC RADIO 6 show tonight - tonight is Monday June 23rd, you find it on line at www. bbc. co. uk/6music and the first track of three will be on at 7.00pm (UK time). Now don't ask us what they're going to play, and no we're not going to tell you when the new single is out yet.

The session is the start of things, the singles will be out before the tour, yes singles, and expect news of other things soon - the tour starts on November 13th and that's all we shall say today.