[kj] Indiana Jaz interview on TV3 (NZ)

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:37:28 EDT 2008

New Zealand is ahead of us in time, Ollie.
I thought the Mayans predicted December 21st, 2012..> Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:20:24 -0500> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Indiana Jaz interview on TV3 (NZ)> > Oh and Jaz HAS apparently bought into the "the world will end in 2012" > thing. Specifically, he says, December, 22, 2012. He says Killing Joke > will play a concert in New Zealand on that day. Or he might have been > saying that in the film there would be a scene which would depict KJ > playing a show in 2012 in New Zealand. I wasn't sure which. Either way, > yeah, 2012, December 22 -- mark your calendars!> > (Of course, when it's 2012 in New Zealand it'll be a different date over > here in Texas, the 23rd or 21st, dunno which -- but time/space etc > revolves around Jaz, dontcha know..., so, December 22, 2012, wherever > Jaz is at the time, I assume! :))> > -Oliver> > > >