[kj] Indiana Jaz interview on TV3 (NZ)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 11:20:24 EDT 2008

Oh and Jaz HAS apparently bought into the "the world will end in 2012"
thing. Specifically, he says, December, 22, 2012. He says Killing Joke
will play a concert in New Zealand on that day. Or he might have been
saying that in the film there would be a scene which would depict KJ
playing a show in 2012 in New Zealand. I wasn't sure which. Either way,
yeah, 2012, December 22 -- mark your calendars!

(Of course, when it's 2012 in New Zealand it'll be a different date over
here in Texas, the 23rd or 21st, dunno which -- but time/space etc
revolves around Jaz, dontcha know..., so, December 22, 2012, wherever
Jaz is at the time, I assume! :))

-Oliver