[kj] Please notice/Endgame

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 22:33:37 EDT 2008

<<<<<<"Endgame is not conspiracy theory, it is documented fact in the
elite's own words."

It always amazes me how many secret conspiracies allow information about
their true purpose to be leaked to the media. I mean, call me an absolute
brain-fried toad-licking imbecile here, but I always thought secrecy was an
essential component of any plans for covert world-domination. It's a left-field
theory I know, but there we go. If this chappie with the charming little slices
of tedious Christian pop has actually hit upon a genuine conspiracy, I have to
ask why his website is still up and running. I mean, he's spreading the word
on mailing lists, so the Big Bad Guys are sure to know. Why haven't they
taken steps? I mean, we've got a *lot* of drooling religious freaks in this part
of the world, who's going to notice if one disappears?>>>>

This is bit of a continuation of my other email/post.
Anyway about 4-5 years ago one of my students (who is a healer and
bodyworker) had a client who was in the political realm here and mentioned during one
of their sessions he was a freemason- this girl/student of mine is a little
bit off in the head (too much weed for too long) and started railing in about
him being in the illuminatti etc. He laughed and wanted to know how she knew
of all of this- she said "oh
well Adam" (just great and I rarely talked about it with her anyway- but I
guess enough for her to piece together whatever she said to this guy)- So the
guy actually wants to personally talk to me further about all of this.
He actually states to her directly that yes he is involved in sub socities
within masonry ("the illuminati" if you want to call it that, but they don't
really call it that themselves) but is doing so to try get and be
close enough to the real power guys (Bush in this case) to sublty try to
influence for the better. At the time he was the head of some department and
worked directly with Bush. I had a phone conversation or two with the guy,
mainly just to set up a situation to personally meet. We never went too into much
during the conversations, but would I guess have done so during a personal
meeting.
It was a little bizzare and exciting at the same time. I did feel a little
uneasy as it didn't all make too much sense why he would want to loosely chat
like this- so I was waiting for like the bag to go over my head when im
walking towards my car at night one night.
the california wildfires came up and he had to take off over there for
awhile to oversee certain aspects of taking care of that. We lost our
communication thread then and I wasn't really so gung ho to reach back out- so that was
that- but was more then enough (also with the example/story of my mentor)
to obvioiusly show me that it all really does go down like this ("the
illuminati", etc - whether we care to believe it or not, that doesn't mean it
doesn't exist.
Oddly enough a few years ago this same fellow got "pinched" here for
stealing some items from a local Target (department store) - some of you may
slightly recall this story. - anyway due to this he had to relinqish his positiions
and that was the end of this political career. It was odd- it rang a little
strange to me.
Honestly hardly anyone is going to believe all this elite agenda anyway
even if they told you right to your face (who wants to believe it anyway, it
sucks) - if an alex jones, david icke etc builds some momemntum and gets some of
this out there, how many people are they really going to reach and affect?
hardly any ,given the percentage of the entire population. - much easier to
just let them do their thing, they will receive enough ridicule, they are
not percieved to reach enough people to make any difference one way or another-
now if you go and off an alex jones or he dissapears, it all of the sudden
gives him a lot more credence doesn't it? This question of "why are these
people allowed to go on then.." really needs also to be looked at from this
angle if you want to look at it properly.
Personally Alex Jones/Endgame is a little much for me, Im not all so into
his delivery- I also think he hyperfocuses on certain things and creates a
bit of an uncessary lather- but that's just how he is. doesn't mean I discount
his material because I cant- just hes not totally my style.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about all of this of course- and
that goes for any topic and subject. Only thing I have an issue with is
anyone who wants to state firmly agaisnt something without even looking into
things (besides superficially) they are making firm statements about.
If someone wants to say "(insert your fave conspiracy researcher) and all
his talk is nuts" but not actually spent the time to look through all the
research this person is basing their platform on- then I think that's weak.
Now if someone wants to say " ya know I dont know too much about it, but I
just cant wrap my mind around alex jones, nor do I care to"...then that's
different.
or of course if one cares to pour through all the books and material and
not be convinced nor believe, then that's their educated opinion.
~Adam

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World