[kj] [OT] illuminati/NWO/Black Prez's/2012

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 22:32:25 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/10/2008 12:45:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hollytree1961 at hotmail.com writes:

talking of which,saw a documentry last night all about the illuminati/new
world order,it was on sky 3
the chap doing the docu claims were all under this control and highly
influenced by illuminati,there are symbols everywhere to show how this force is
taking control and trying to push everyone towards this new world order brian
washed system of mind control--this is not new news as many gatherers know
about illuminati already,it kinda goes with the last post you tube about end of
world prophecys----personally,i do not think it will be the end of the world
in --2012--just the end of a world we knew,in preparation for a new world
structure,whether we all agree on this new world order is another thing ;/

i for one would proberly go kicking and screaming against mind control,i
wont go easly in to that kind of regime,its the rebel in you that keeps you like
that and yes,even in my 40s,i still have a rebellious streack of sorts,i
just dont want to be controled thats all ;)

milinda and mik raven ps thanks for posting that youtube folky,very
interesting

pps theres only 3 half years left kids until 2012,better have a good time
then ;P
theres always the old one as well about the maya 2012 calanda,when the
planets are all in line or something like that,who knows,it might just be a force
of good happening in 2012 as opposed to doom and gloom,we will have to just
wait and see,perhaps 2012 is the year that starts the end of the--
illuminatti-- going to be taken over by something better!

I was going to bring this up during the Obama thread a few weeks ago.
My main spiritual and business advisor was an African american, Ivy
league/Princeton grad who did a stint at the UN and was on the fast track there (were
talking 25 yrs ago or so) - He was well spoken, handsome, extremly
intelligent, dynamic, etc that impressed a lot of people. He had certain individuals
and groups feeling he had what it took to be the first black president- they
wanted to put him in the loop and start tailoring him to potentially be just
that.
He knew what that meant- his mentors during school fully briefed him on how
things "worked" in the world of politics, business, banking etc and he knew
from his own studies and delvings (was also a black panther at Princeton)-
Well you know, basically such as some of the same subject matter that our
dear band Killing Joke/Jaz touch on.
The world is really run by secret societies (beliiieve it or not)- that
just be how it is- these societies had/have people inside the UN that would
scope out and include others in if they felt they met the criteria and would
help to further the cause.They felt the way that I mentioned they did about my
mentor, so he was invited to join on in- He did go on a couple of these
"cruises" that these power elite would set up for themselves. He was
forewarned/briefed about these by his mentors years before this- He had a hard time
believing (or really wanting to believe) some of the goings on that were purported
to take place- If you know what goes on in Bohemian Grove, then you could say
that these ships were like a floating Bohemian Grove- makes it convienant to
run smaller ships to shore in certain countries to pick up kids of the
underage variety up if you see what im sayin'- and that's just the least of
it....not that you had to take part in all of that or even be around it, but it all
very much went on (such as certain things stated in Ickes books/research)
but yes the power elites would meet, "carry on", and discuss their plans. My
mentor opted out of it all-
Really, believe it or not, many of these people work on the premise that
the average person is just docile, easily illusioned, simple minded, and wants
to be lead. All the hidden agendas, jostling, prodding things in certain
directions all the (manufactured) problems/reactions/solutions is really just
for the common persons own good- sheeple cattle people is just the best way
for everyone, in their eyes...
cognitive dissonance works very well to keep most people from peeling
through the layers, push their own mind (and all its pre concieved notions and
gaurding mechanisms) to the side and start to really question.
Anyway Obama, Im not gathering he's a full blown baddie, but I do know he
is member if the trilateral commision and attended the Bilderburg meetings
(held over my way this year in nothern Virginia near DC a few weeks ago) so he
very much works in conjunction with the elites agenda - Its odd to think it
could have been my mentor- but he was knowing that's no real way to go through
life and he took the opposite side of the power structure.
Not trying to drudge up more Obama talk but I did want to put this comment
in about the other topic- its just a little late
~Adam

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World