[kj] [KJ] OT: Afghantsi on UK channel More4 now...

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:42:56 EDT 2008

They used the 'this party doesn't have a permit' line. It did. They also said a neighbour complained...it was a warehouse district, not a home in sight!
You know how it is..those people are enjoying themselves too much, I'm bored, let's screw it up for them.
ALL charges were thrown out.
"talk about alternative fuels...not something that's going to be completely exhausted in 10 years."

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:16:22 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [KJ] OT: Afghantsi on UK channel More4 now...

That's quite a C.V. there. Hats off to you.

And, thanks for the baking soda solution..ya never know....

P.S.
What about that party you played at would you say served as their excuse?
... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'