[kj] [KJ] OT: Afghantsi on UK channel More4 now...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 17:16:22 EDT 2008

That's quite a C.V. there. Hats off to you.

And, thanks for the baking soda solution..ya never know....

P.S.
What about that party you played at would you say served as their excuse?

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'