[kj] Post Length

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:40:12 EDT 2008

thanks for picking me up on me grammer ect ;) teacher,i have an excise,been to dentist this morn,had some treatment,feeling tender and not quite with it--three injections i had :( looking for tlc ;D

milinda ps i know, your going to tell me my spelling and grammer is usually like that arnt you ;P!

i dont know why my posts are coming out twice either ;D)))

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:29:10 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Post Length

> a bit if light relief

So to speak!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 19 June 2008 21:24To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Post Lengtholly dont be so serious,your to young to get het up about things like this,its essential to have a laugh,its good for you,there are indeed enough problems in the wider world,that it great that we can have a bit if light relief now and again,in the shape of some great clever whit,why dont you join us and join in ;) milinda> Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:05:35 -0500> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk; gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Post Length> > Actually, it is run exactly like most other email lists I've been on, > which is that it's got its cliquey and insular element, i.e. an Old > Guard of geezers nearing retirement age -- the ral fans, it seems like > -- who have chips on their shoulders and a large dose of resentment on > top of that, and with a high signal-to-noise ratio, i.e. wading through > high volumes of shit to find actual substance. *shrug*> > -Oliver> > > Mik Raven wrote:> > Each new generation of jokers that joins this list seems to expect it > > to be run like other ones. They get used to it in the end and put up > > with the old timers OT drivel! lol> > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now