[kj] Post Length

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 16:29:10 EDT 2008

> a bit if light relief

So to speak!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grant
Sent: 19 June 2008 21:24
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Post Length

olly dont be so serious,your to young to get het up about things like this,its essential to have a laugh,its good for you,there are indeed enough problems in the wider world,that it great that we can have a bit if light relief now and again,in the shape of some great clever whit,why dont you join us and join in ;)

milinda

_____

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000008ukm/direct/01/>