[kj] the mind lives on or.....

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:39:40 EDT 2008

i'll 'ava crack...

=)

non resistance to evil...?

for one, the actions of an enlightened person must always be selfless...
(asking - what is the need of the situation?)
the ends cannot justify the means, every activity must be on the right path...

also perhaps, the view that they cant impose their will? as that is
coming from ego..?

when you KNOW* that this is all illusion and no harm can *really* be
done, then by allowing those evil-doers to play out their role, they
are allowing them the opportunity for soul growth thru experience...
(this is a school afterall)... it could even be seen as being noble, a
selfless act that focuses on where the other person is at (bearing in
mind that the meaning of 'person' roughly = the meaning 'mask').
(being a mask, your persona/personality is really just an 'act'
anyways).
like that story in the bhagavat gita (sp?) where krishna convinces
arjuna (sp?) to do battle even tho it means killing people and
relations he knows, great deeds may be done even in the darkest
hour... you may be more 'you' when given the chance to shine... or
shrink...

*because we cant understand, does this negate them ACTUALLY knowing??

who really knows tho... not me! i do like to go on about it tho, lol...!

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."