[kj] the mind lives on or.....

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 18:57:04 EDT 2008

Excellently put! That pretty much sums up how I feel about this now. Shit man, I couldn't
even FORCE myself to believe in that christian bullshit when I was a kid - faith has to
come naturally. Deluding oneself is extremely hard work, as you say, unless it's
applied in extremis.

However, no matter how much of a skeptic I am about these things, it doesn't mean I
don't find them IMMENSELY interesting! History can help us, if we bother to study it.

Buddhism seems to transcend everything - it seems 'modern' when it comes to how we
think. Very impressive.