[kj] Blog, documentary...stuff

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 13 21:33:59 EDT 2008

Good little story about Depp and Iggy pop here, it’s right towards the end:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvAMrqLTmIg&feature=related"http://www.y
outube.com/watch?v=hvAMrqLTmIg&feature=related

And this 10 minute vignette with Tom Waits and Iggy Pop, I watched this a
few weeks ago, quite amusing:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Mw6b1T50U&feature=related"http://www.y
outube.com/watch?v=K6Mw6b1T50U&feature=related

_____