[kj] Blog entry at that new US food stuff

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:24:38 EDT 2008

cheers! i shall check it out..it will save going to that place on fairfax, the name of which i cannot remember ..the one by nova express..?

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:49:06 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Blog entry at that new US food stuff

In L.A. i'd recommend Zankou (on Sunset/Normandie;HLWD) for some
damn good middle eastern food and cheap, too.

... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'