[kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 13 16:03:18 EDT 2008

Everything natural that you eat relies on soil, whether directly or
indirectly, it's the base of the food chain. Diet is critical to good health
and good soil is critical to good diet. I think even Jaz quoted Ghandi
regards soil / excrement in the interview on the KJ website...

And from what I'm aware of, like all the other appalling statistics, the
amount of arable land is dwindling, the amount of topsoil on that land is
dwindling, and the quality of soil has been diminishing for a long time.

Think his point was that we're washing our turds out to sea as opposed to
returning them to the foodchain where they belong