[kj] Blog entry at that new US food stuff

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 13 15:46:14 EDT 2008

I’m a big fan of hummus but not a big fan of grains, after getting food
poisoning a few years ago I can’t handle much grain in the diet at all, even
though I was raised on bread and cereal, and muesli is one of my favourite
foods.

Same thing is happening in NZ regarding that kind of food, it’s been popular
here for 10 years or so now, and yeah it’s great to see some variety in the
diet.

_____