[kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 13 03:38:35 EDT 2008

Yeah it’s one of those things that as a layperson is difficult to know.
Here’s a link that not only agrees with me (always a good thing), there’s
also an interesting story about George Orwell during the Spanish Civil War,
he had a guy lined up in his sights but couldn’t shoot him because he was
taking a shit…

HYPERLINK
"http://maverickphilosopher.powerblogs.com/posts/1198950556.shtml"http://mav
erickphilosopher.powerblogs.com/posts/1198950556.shtml

Don’t ever say I don’t give you interesting food for thought!

_____