[kj] Blog entry at that new MySpace page of the KJ "documentary"

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jun 12 22:07:45 EDT 2008

Do you feel Coleman had/has the patience to engage in these rituals?

The guy trained as a composer and conductor AFTER achieving success with
Killing Joke, went on to achieve notable success in that field…so yeah, why
not? Darren found him stalking down the street IN A CAPE yonks ago…most of
what he says is peppered with references to the occult, so I think you
underestimate the amount of time he’s put into it.

And I’m sure it works a bit like the Quickening in The Highlander, chop the
other bloke’s head off and you get their mojo. He stole Page’s magical
cookbook so he got that mojo in one hit too.

Gotta fly guys, my pentagram needs re-chalking…damn it’s cold in here…

_____