[kj] Getting in touch w/ jaz and his likelihood of responding

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:44:41 EDT 2008

If you meet Jaz in person, you can try to ask him for an address to send
paper mail to.
I bet he won't give you even a mail-box - I thought it was you who posted
the very last interview with Jaz.

He says that he never communicates with his fans but on the gigs...
I think this is true, at least, for people whom he knows just for a short
time.
Long time fans =? friends? I don't know.

But other readers may have known... Matt? :) You must be ROFLing reading
this discussion.

Cheers
Lenn : .

--