[kj] [OT] they still lost

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 03:18:41 EDT 2008

(btw, HOL-FRA tomorrow morning)

   The rationalization offered still doesn't explain 3-0 and an entire 90''
of not trying. Yeah 'TALIA' still would've lost.

  That, and Payback's a Bitch for Toti/Italy having connived (w/help of that
game's idiot ref') a penalty kick against Australia (during WorldCup2K6) which
took the Aussies out, and without which i think Italy would've been beaten
by them 'roos.
So yeah, serves'em right.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'