[kj] So 80s

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 02:08:53 EDT 2008

What about Toto ("I saw the rains down in Affffrica...") or Christopher
Cross...? ("Sailing")

"Along with Michael McDonald, Toto, Kenny Loggins and, to a lesser
degree, Hall and Oates, Cross formed the backbone of the so-called
"Yacht Rock" genre of adult contemporary music, which captured the
imagination of would-be sailors everywhere in the late 1970s and early
1980s." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Cross

-Oliver