[kj] So 80s

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 10 21:13:16 EDT 2008

I swear to fucking god I was raised listening to Lionel Ritchie AM,
sometimes the folks would change it up once and a while and I'd get a few
weeks of Phil Collins AM.

Sitting in the car on the way to play rugby, which I couldn't stand,
listening to Phil, getting motion sickness cos Dad thought he was Nelson PK,
and nausea from the cigarette smoke...great times!

;)