[kj] OT: Speaking of Bo Diddley...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 20:01:32 EDT 2008

For all the guit'enthusiasts on here,
  i read somewhere last night that Bo Diddley tended to use a certain time-signature as part of his trademark rhythm/sound. I think they said it was 5/8 [i know nothing about time sigs, i couldn't tap out a 4/4 if my life depended on it]
   My question is, doesn't Geordie also use a certain rhythm/time-sig in lots of his work? I hear something constant in lots of his work and i thought maybe it's a time-sig or similar.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'