[kj] Peter Murphy House of Blues L.A. Last Night

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 16:31:37 EDT 2008

So we went to see Peter Murphy at The HOB last night and it was fuckin
tight! Great gig and prefromance. My buddy was doing the lights so we got to hang
in the booth. We could feel eyes peering into the back of our necks with
jealousy! HA! Oh, he played a couple numbers from the new Bauhaus album and it
sounded killer! I am not too crazy about the new album but live it sounds
amazing! By the way some drunk, blonde, ding bat, bimbo was asking for the set
list and saying "Oh, he promise me." I was llike... Look we are not with the
crew, etc. DUH!

Cheers,

~ LB

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.