[kj] OT - Hit and run on tape,

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:21:01 EDT 2008

wtf?
But then again Sade, you live in LA..you've seen similar.

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:54:58 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT - Hit and run on tape,

Not to take away from anyone's buzz, I was just wondering is this
a local or cultural phenomenon or is this at all a universal tendency for
people to react this way in a moment like that? (click for video)
I bet his wallet, had it landed seperately from its owner,
would have received much quicker attention.

I'm glad the "shops aren't empty and the number of police halved.." -- jazcoleman
... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'